Friday, February 27, 2009

She's here!!! She's home!!!

Today we got our cow!!

isn't she a beauty?

Okay, now for the details...
She came in a big, long trailer and we all went outside to greet her. (I think she was excited too)

We pulled the trailer up as far as we could then let her out.

Meanwhile, we all stood in a line so she wouldn't wander.


We then walked/guided her from the outer gate to the inner gate to the gate her new home.


It all went smoothly and we didn't have any trouble with her. I think she likes it here!!! :)


We are all so excited to have her here!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well she sure is cute but she is pretty good at escaping too. See ya

    Wes (Wildcat)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting your cow. I love the picture of her peeking out of the trailer! My grandpa (from Smithfield) was a farmer his whole life, he would've loved you guys. Can't wait to come and see you in the summer time. I'm sure Hailey would love to see all of your animals!

    ReplyDelete