Friday, July 24, 2009

Just a quick update

Um... I don't think we've said this here but Ali is on a mission. She was in the MTC for three weeks and now she is in the mission field, Indiana to be exact. It is all so exciting!!! We miss her alot but she is doing well and LOVING it!!!

Last week was CRAZY!!!!!!! We had two surgeries, a friend staying over and we sold all our goats! Let me explain things a bit - I (this is Mac.) got my wisdom teeth out on Monday (all 4 and all impacted, I might add). Matthew came back from scout camp early on Wednesday (July 8th) with a broken nose and so he had surgery the next Wednesday (July 15th - the crazy week) and had the splints taken out the following Sunday (July 19th). We have a family that we are really good friends with and their daughter (Samantha's really good friend) came to stay a week with us, JUST FOR FUN. :D And we had a neighbor complain that we have too many animals so we sold all our goats - some at the auction, some to friends, some to strangers and some to family. So NOW we have 10 less animals (we still have Sunni here but bought). It is really quiet here now. And so that pretty much sums up last week.

This week we've just tried to catch up on everything. Not an easy task. But its almost done.
pictures to follow (I promise)...

1 comment: