Friday, May 8, 2009

An update...

Just thought I should update since it's been a while...
So, here is just a little bit of what has happened in our WAY too busy life.
1) Matthew got his 1 (may I reiterate - 1) wisdom tooth out and so there were days of lounging, watching movies and some eating.
2) We got a rather small egg from a newly laying hen.
3) We have been working out in the yard. Pulling weeds, mowing lawns, planning gardens - that sort of stuff.
(sarcastically) Aren't dandelions just lovely??!?

4) We planted some seeds last year hoping that they would come up and, well, they didn't. But this year we have a few up. They are Caraway (just for anyone who was wondering).
5) We have been playing, having fun and just enjoying life.
Dotty just lounging on the lawn
Gilbert in the Lilac trees...
Again...
And yet again!
6) Then last but definitely not least - daily, there are the chores and house work to be done. Mind you, this is no small task.

So now that you know all that has transpired in our VERY busy life, I hope that you have a most marvelous day!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like FUN! We sure missed you guys this weekend! Any little new "kids" around your farm yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Smith Family, looks like summer is on its way to cache valley. Just thought you might like to know--Hailey and I are coming for a two week visit the first half of June. I should have plenty of time to stop by. Our families should be a little more generous with our time since JD isn't coming and they know that Hailey and I will be back for a six month stay at the end of August. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete