Monday, March 30, 2009

a weekend of mishaps

These three items caused a lot of havoc in our home this weekend...

On Saturday "Bob" and Mom were playing baseball, and "Bob" being quite the slugger along with Mom standing a little too close resulted in a bloody and bruised chin... but luckily no broken teeth or jaws (a picture for Mindy :)!!


THEN, on Sunday afternoon, during family council, Gilbert disappeared for about 3 minutes. When he came back, Mom gasped and started laughing. Apparently Gilbert had decided that those hairs on his forehead were GIRL hairs, and they must disappear! Here is the result of his attempts at being barber... I think I'll still let mom cut my hair Gilbert!

This much hair later, and a quick buzz before we ran off to a family event..

Here's the result... Thank goodness for things like this that keep us laughing!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the picture! :) That is a "pretty" looking chin! OUCH! I love the hair cut too...however, I'm thinking that the weather is a bit too cold for it yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUCH! I'm sorry. You know, I did the same thing with my hair when I was little. I cut mine and Darren Brackners hair. How weird!

    ~Beth~

    ReplyDelete