
This weekend our family had the opportunity to visit some dear friends, the Bergesons. We had a wonderful weekend. We visited, visited, visited, watched movies, played games, ate very well, stayed up too late every night, and sat by the fire (my favorite thing). We came home happy, full of fabulous memories, and refreshed. We can't wait until we can go again or until they come to visit us (hint, hint Mindy).

When we came home Wesley gathered the eggs and we had 19 eggs out of our 22 chickens. Among the 19 eggs there was a ginormous egg.

Wesley took pictures of it as proof. This actually means that the chicken who laid it is low on calcium, it will probably have a double yoke in it because the chicken did not have enough calcium to make enough shell for two eggs. We will take care of that this morning. We love our chickens and we love getting lots of eggs.

This weekend we were able to breeze (hee, hee, for those who know the story) through the lights at temple square. They are always so beautiful. It is a great way to get into the Christmas Spirit.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Christmas Season.
We sure loved having you guys come!
ReplyDeleteMargaret! I'm Hollie...friend of the Bergeson clan! I've heard so much about you and all your wonderful goodness!! I just have to say I totally admire your family because didn't I hear right that you are now totally self sufficient??? That is so great!! I'm glad you guys had a fun trip down here and I also have to say I admire you for getting Mindy to POSE FOR A PICTURE!! You are one talented lady!!!
ReplyDelete